Nestled amongst the trees and just a stroll from the tranquil waters of Basil Bay beach, Keswick Camping is the perfect spot to get back to nature in an island setting.
Our boutique campground includes:
- A small number of non-powered sites that are thoughtfully landscaped for added privacy.
- Camp sites range in size, from smaller sites (5m x 5m) to larger sites (6m x 10m).
- Toilets, change rooms and showers (hot water shower bags available).
- Other facilities include fire ring with cooking plate; recycling and waste facilities; camp sink with fresh water.
- Solar powered garden lighting.
- Access to nearby Basil Bay Hut – a powered facility alongside Basil Bay beach, with kitchenette, microwave, fridges, BBQ and picnic tables, plus change room, toilet and beach shower.
- Eco-friendly soap and detergent provided.
Download the Camping & Glamping Brochure PDF
Camp sites range from $20/site per night.
A range of camping equipment is available for hire.
For information and bookings contact (07) 4965 8043